Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Training~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

~Training~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Dirty Harry landed hard and slipped out the door that was still shutting as the Joker and Evangeline had left. He hid behind the nearest obstacle, careful to stay out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:19 am

Roxy skidded to a halt just in time to avoid slamming into the now shut door. She stood up and turned to go back into the dog room. She could at least find the other ferret. Joker had been caught, and had his lead back on.

Joker glanced back as he heard the ferret's tiny paws on the floor. The dogs hadn't got there in time to follow it through the door.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
HauntedFerret

HauntedFerret

PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Scott looked round as the door slammed shut behind the two humans, and the other ferret disappeared with them. Great. Now she had to worry about the dogs.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Dirty Harry quickly clambered up the Jokers leg :D
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 pm

The Joker winced and grabbed the ferret again, holding it upside down from it's tail at the height of his head, not close enough for it to be able to scratch him. "What is it that you find so fascinating about my trouser leg?" he demanded, ignoring Evangeline's laugh.

Roxy pawed at the door for a minute before turning round and heading back to the center of the room, where the other ferret was. She put her paw on the creature's tail, making it unable to move. "So what do you want now?" she asked it, growling slightly.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Dirty Harry squeaked in alarm as the blood rushed to his head. He twisted skillfully out of the jokers grasp and raced down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:27 am

The Joker and Evangeline watched the small animal - rodent - as it ran down the hall away from them. The other officers could catch it now, it wasn't their problem anymore.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic

FerretFanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Dirty Harry sighed in relief when nobody chased after him.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Rusty blinked as she saw the ferret scurry across the hallway in front of her. She started barking at it, straining at her leash, ignoring the officer holding her as he yelled at her to shut up and behave herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Training~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: Police Dog Academy-
Jump to: