Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lol Fun in teh Bar :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 Empty
PostSubject: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:17 am

Zoey drove her toyota truck into an empty parking space, and got out of her car. She had on a short black dress,long black dangly earings, and high heels. She slung her purse over her shoulder, and walked into the bar. She looked around the room nervously. She was the only one there dressed so fancily, and it was embarresing.Zoey walked up to the counter,and took a seat trying to ignore all the people staring at her. She hoped she had'nt overdressed.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:11 am

Talon looked at the woman who had just walked in for a moment before turning away and looking back down at the bar.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:31 am

Zoey looked up at the bartender and asked" Uhh, i'd like a margurita please?" The bartender nodded and started preparing it, she waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am

The door opened again, and Talon looked up, but it was just a man who went over to join some people who had been waiting for him. Talon sighed and glanced at the clock before again looking down at the bar. Late.
"Ye gurl no' 'ere ye'?" The bartender asked him with a laugh, catching his frustrated look as he gave the girl her drink. Talon raised his head long enough to give him a glare.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:03 am

Zoey took her drink from the bartender, and after taking a long sip looked over at Talon curiously. She waved shyly and said" Hi... I'm Zoey."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:55 am

Talon looked at the girl for a moment and gave her a nod in greeting, his expression soft.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Zoey smiled, and scooted a little closer feeling less akward and said" So what are you doing here....um...what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Talon tilted his head at her before moving closer and slowly tracing his name on the top of the bar in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Zoey looked down at the word Talon in front of her and smiled at him" Nice to meet you Talon!" She looked around, seeing noone with him except her and asked" Are you here alone?"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am

Talon shrugged in response. Yes, he was alone. No, he wasn't supposed to be. He found it difficult communicating with new people; at least people like Autumn understood his way of speaking to them. He'd never got the hang of sign language.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Zoey could tell that he was waiting for somone by the look on his face, and said "I'm sorry that the person you were waiting for could'nt make it."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:39 am

Talon glanced at the girl, surprised, and shrugged. The person he was waiting for just enjoyed keeping people waiting. The door opened again and Talon looked up and smiled at the person who came in as he sat down on his other side.
"Sorry I'm late." Logan said as he sat, "Traffic was a nightmare."
Talon rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol Fun in teh Bar :3   Lol Fun in teh Bar :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol Fun in teh Bar :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: Adult Bar-