Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clara's Art :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Clara's Art :D Empty
PostSubject: Clara's Art :D   Clara's Art :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:57 pm

I wanted to post up some of my art work :D
All of this is art from Unforgiven, the manga I'm trying to write, so all of the characters are completely original.

Darius:
Clara's Art :D Darius_by_kodi_prime-d5681xk

Houtei:
Clara's Art :D Muse_by_kodi_prime-d59ojph

Hitori:
Clara's Art :D Hitori___mask_by_kodi_prime-d59ok8r
Clara's Art :D Lazy_morning_by_kodi_prime-d59sug6

Harou:
Clara's Art :D Realistic_harou_by_kodi_prime-d59sbz0

Harou and Hitori (And there's a story behind this one):
Clara's Art :D Sometimes_goodbye__s_the_only_way_by_kodi_prime-d5baxo0
Hitori was quiet as he gently led Harou by the hand to the wheat field. The sun was already disappearing behind the horizon. They wouldn't have much time together. As he sat back on the ground, he closed his eyes as Harou knelt in front of him, feeling her warm breath on his face as she stroked his cheek gently with a shaking hand. She wasn't stupid. She understood what was going to happen. He wanted her to be able to have a happy life with her father, for an end to the suffering they were put through on a daily basis while working for Fuzen, but to do that he would have to leave her. Go back and tell them that she was dead. Otherwise they would hunt her, as they would if he stayed away with her. But they both knew that returning on his own would result in nothing short of his death - a public execution. The thought of it made his heart quicken in fear and sadness, and when Harou kissed him he could taste her tears on her lips.
He would've been happy to stay there, but all too soon the last of the dying light from the sun had disappeared beneath the horizon. Her father would be there soon to find her. Hitori pulled away but kept his amber eyes closed for a moment before opening them to look at her sadly as he sat up straight. He took her hand and kissed her palm before holding it to his cheek and looking her in the eye.
"I'll come and find you." He promised her. It was a lie, they both knew it, but maybe it would be better for both of them to pretend that this wouldn't be the end, and that they would be seeing each other again.
Harou bit her lip and flung her arms around him, and he held her shaking body against his tightly as she sobbed.
"Hurry back." She whispered to him.
He nodded and pressed his lips against her neck in a final kiss before he pulled away from her, picking up his mask and swords from where he'd dropped them on the ground beside them. She watched him sadly as he put the mask on and slung the swords over his shoulder, but then he was gone. Something inside her snapped, and she was suddenly on her feet, crying out after him as she tried to follow. But strong arms wrapped around her tightly from behind, holding her in place. Not caring of how childish it might make her seem to him, she twisted around in his arms and buried her face in her father's shoulder as the sobs tore her apart, holding him tightly as he ran his fingers through her long red hair and whispered soothing words to her, wishing it was enough to ease the pain she felt in her heart.

I hope you like them. Smile

>>>>My DA account<<<<
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Clara's Art :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clara's Art :D   Clara's Art :D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:42 pm

I've started digital art! I got a drawing tablet for my b-day last month, and I got Paint Tool Sai, so I've started using them. A lot. :D

This is the pic I used in my signature:
Clara's Art :D Mitsuk11
I was trying out the blur tool, and candlelight (even though you can't actually see the candles in the pic) That's their shadow on the wall -.-'
I'll tell you now: I am NEVER posting the full version of that pic online.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/

Clara's Art :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Basics :: Forum Games and Randomness-
Jump to: