Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HauntedFerret

HauntedFerret

Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf Empty
PostSubject: Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf   Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 am

Chapter 1
Scott, Sheba, Bailey and Haunt came around to Talon's den. They were going on an adventure. They were going to South Africa. They were planning on sneaking onto the nearest aeroplane. They were really excited! Their parents weren't going to be coming. It would be their first time away! Their parents had said that they were allowed to go. Scott and Bailey were ferrets, and Sheba, Haunt and Talon were wolves. They were really looking forward to this adventure! It was going to be so fun!
Back to top Go down
HauntedFerret

HauntedFerret

PostSubject: Re: Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf   Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 am

Chapter 2
They managed to get to South Africa without anyone knowing they were there. "South Africa looks excelent!" they said. They went where no one could see them. It was a cave. Scott and Sheba said "There might be a bear inside." A terrifying bear! Talon said "If there is Haunt can fight him off!" Haunt said "..........um-eh-um-eh-um-eh. Well ok then" When they got in..........there was a BEAR!!!! "HAUNT!" said Talon. But Haunt was already runnning out of the cave!!!! Scott and Sheba were to! Talon felt brave. Talon and the bear fought eachother. But Talon won the match. (Talon is brave then) They all came running out. Haunt said "Well done Talon." Talon was furiouse with Haunt, but he soon forgave him. They slept in the cave all night. They brang blankets with them so they were warm and cozy.
Back to top Go down
HauntedFerret

HauntedFerret

PostSubject: Re: Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf   Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:57 am

Chapter 3
It was christmas eve, night before christmas. The children went on with their adventure. They were thinking about Jesus birthday (Christmas). Because thats what chrismas is all about. They saw a lake. They went to have a swim in it. They saw lots of yummy fish. They were so excited for christmas day to come. On their way they found someone. It was a little springer-spaniel. He was a puppy. His name was Billy. Then came a rotty, called Henry. Henry was the father of Billy. It was a bit strange that a rotty was the father of a springer spaniel. They stayed with them. Billy was annoying but Henry was perfect. They were both so beutiful.
Back to top Go down
HauntedFerret

HauntedFerret

PostSubject: Re: Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf   Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Chapter 4
They walked into a jungle. But suddenly Talon, Scott, Sheba, Bailey and Haunt got lost because there was different paths. Suddenly Talon and Haunt found each other and Scott, Sheba and Bailey found each other. The girls found a good thing and the boys not so much. The girls found a caring cheetah, the boys found a tiger and a bear, the bear went to Talon (surprisingly) the tiger went to Haunt. Suddenly the boys found out that the tiger and the bear were helping them and giving them a ride. So was the cheetah. Billy was sith Talon and Haunt (maybe because the boys were so annoying) Henry went with the girls (maybe because the girls were so good) The animals gave them a ride to each other. (It was very bumpy) Scott said "This time we will hold hands" so they holded hands. The next day was christmas, they went to the mailman to see if they got a present from their parents. The postman said "yes it has arrived here you go, and happy new year!" Talon and Haunt opened their presents and they both got atlas books. Scott, Sheba and Bailey had already got that book though, so when the girls opened theirs Scott and Sheba got an i phone and Bailey got a toy pony. The girls opened their card, Scotts card said

Dear Scott,
merry christmas and a happy new year, hope you have a jolly good christmas,
all my love, mum xxxx SmileSmileSmileSmile xxxx

And thats what all of theres said. Even the boys had that too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf   Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storywriting Contest - HauntedWolf
Page 1 of 1