Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Stroll in the Prairie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:48 am

Vanity did'nt eat any, she just watched them eat it, she rolled her eyes at the rabbit joke, and chuckled thinking of if somone really was that rabbit, and they were eating it.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:57 am

"Thanks," she said, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 am

Vanity smiled" No problem... does this mean you want to be friends?" Her ears perked up, and she wagged her tail hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 am

"Sure, whatever," she breathed, a bit happier from the meal.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:10 am

Vanity smiled happily, her tail nonstop wagging. She then walked over and licked Lilac friendly.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:14 am

Lilac staggered backwards. "O- okay, okay! You don't have to be so excited! Geez. It's just a friendship; not a lifelong partnership."
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:19 am

Vanity shook her head" It's not JUST a friendship to me!You're the first friend i've ever had!So it's very special!" She smiled happily, then looked back at the pink pawed dog and barked"What's your name? I'm Vanity."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 am

"Oh, God," she breathed. She's got no friends! No wonder! "Erm... I'm Lilac, and this is Crona-" She glanced around. "Crona?"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 am

Vanity looked around the rock not seeing Crona anywhere,her expression turned confused"... Where could he have gone?This prairie is so vast you can pretty much see everything and I don't see him..."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:30 am

A head poked from the water. He gasped for breath then dragged himself onto shore.

Lilac scowled at him. "What are you doing, Crona!? What were you thinking!?"

Crona shook his head. "I saw a big bird. I can't deal with-"

"Crona!" she interrupted. "Calm down! Just stay by me and you'll be fine. Geez. This is Vanity."

"Um, hi...?" he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 am

Vanity smiled at him and barked" Hi...what do you mean you can't deal with that bird?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:36 am

Crona crouched down. "I mean that I can't deal with it..." he repeated.

"Just ignore him," she told Vanity.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:39 am

Vanity, watched him and thought about that... maybe it's like how I could'nt deal with my pack, she winced at the memory of her packmates kicking her out...even mom. She shook her head to clear the thought,and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:41 am

Crona stayed behind Lilac.

The black she-wolf looked at Vanity. "Like I said, what brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:44 am

Vanity sighed, and looked out at the vast prairies then turned back to Lilac and said sadly" I was kicked out of my pack and had nowhere else to go." Her tail drooped and her ears went down.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:47 am

"Why's that?"

Crona listened intently.

"We're lone wolves, by the way. We both travel together."
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:50 am

Vanity sighed" It's because of my shapeshifting powers, they thought of it was a bad omen, and kicked me out...ever since then i've been traveling alone."Vanity looked at them,and smiled" At least you two have eachother..."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:54 am

Lilac looked at Crona. "Yeap. We're lifelong friends. We were together at birth. You could say we're like brother and sister," she said, not noticing Vanity's possible hint to join them.

Crona gave a soft nod. "A- At first I couldn't deal with her," he stated awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Vanity smiled and then barked"So were guys born lone wolfs or were you in a pack?" Her eyes sparkled with curiousity, and she was glad she had somone to talk to like this.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:15 pm

"We've always been lone wolves," she said. "It's pretty nice."
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Vanity wagged her tail, and barked happily" That's cool!So...have you guys always been out here?"Vanity looked at all the lush grass, wildflowers, and the lake. Gosh these guys have it made out here. If only she had somone to travel with.(hint hint x3)
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:57 pm

"Nah. We just travel everywhere, actually," she informed.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:58 pm

Vanity nodded in understanding, and barked" Yeah same here. I've never really settled anywhere for very long."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 pm

Lilac nodded. "Tell us about your puphood!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Vanity smiled," When I was puppy, I always was getting into trouble. For the obvious reasons I was'nt around any male wolfs." She smiled bittersweetly, and continued" Life was really happy, in those day...but then I got kicked out of the pack." Her tail drooped, and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll in the Prairie   A Stroll in the Prairie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll in the Prairie
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Land Animal Lands :: The Prairie-
Jump to: