Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Field Trip xD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 am

Allison got into the bus, along with all the other students. Today was the school field trip, and she was excited. Allison sat down in the second row, right next to the window.

Karma sat just in the seat behind Allison, with her face in a book, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:16 am

Happy sat in a random spot by himself and stared out the window boredly. He pressed his fingers against the glass and drew invisible pictures.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 am

Allison sighed in boredom it had been half an hour since they got on the bus and she was BOREDDDD! She turned to look at Happy, and asked" Are we there yet..."

Karma stared out the window blankly thinking about the meaning of life....
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:24 am

Happy was fast asleep, snoring lighty, forehead pressed against the window.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:29 am

Allison sighed and reached over to poke him,but he did'nt seem to be waking up. She watched him as he slept. You know he's kinda cute when he sleeps... She watched him snoring and smiled.

ooc: so not stalker lik e XD
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:33 am

ooc: XD

ic: Happy had a single overbite tooth visible as he leaned against the window. He was dreaming about how he wished his past had gone. He was running through a meadow with his mother cheerfully; frolicking. He smiled as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:37 am

Alice noticed that tooth, and immediately remembered his secret...but she would keep it with her life.Gently she brushed some hair out of his face,in a way she kinda felt like his sister... I mean they had been through SOOO much together.

Karma looked out the window at a bird that was trying to keep up with the bus,but it would'nt stop. She sighed, what a stupid bird.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:39 am

A girl grabbed Allison's collar and jerked her back to her seat. She sat down sharply on the seat next to Happy and glared at her. It was Meditation. "Lay another hand on him, and I make sure you can't!"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:47 am

Allison flinched, and said" S-sorry..." She sighed, she always messed things up.

The bus driver looked back at them and asked" Is there a problem back there?"

Allison sighed" No m'am." She sat back down in her seat, if only this stupid bus went faster!
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:52 am

Meditation turned away and set her face onto his, breathing softly.

Happy's eyes suddenly flickered open. What was leaning on him? He sat up, moving Meditation. "What're you doing!?" he gasped.

Meditation stared at him. "I'm cold," she explained, "so I was just trying to get warm." She leaned on him again.

Happy blinked with confusion, but allowed her head to rest on his shoulder. "O- Okay, then..."

Meditation shot Alice a warning glance.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:06 pm

ooc: lol xD Is she in love with him? Or is she really protective x333

bic: Allison caught Meditation's warning glance, and she did'nt bother her or Happy anymore on the busride.Instead she turned around to look at Karma, who was reading a book like always, and said" Hey Karma!Is that a good book?" She smiled at her.

Karma looked up at her, and sighed" Yeah it is..." Karma stared back down at her book, called All the Lovely Bad Ones.She was at the climax part where they have to go up against Ada to put the other ghosts to rest.

ooc: Oh and that's a real book X3
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Ooc: u shall never know xD

Ic: Happy watched Allison from across the bus. What was Meditation's problem!? He mouthed, 'Alice'.

Last edited by Mugzy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 pm

ooc: Do you mean Allison?

bic: Allison turned towards Happy, and mouthed back 'sorry'. She looked at Meditation irratedly. Because of her this busride was gonna be awful!

Karma could sense the tension in the air, and she shuffled a bit. Casting glances at Meditation and HAppy.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:52 pm

ooc: but alice is short for allison xD

ic: Happy knew that Meditation was the cause of discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 pm

ooc: Oh xD oops

bic: Allison crossed her arms, and was quiet for the rest of the busride. A few minutes later the bus pulled to a stop at the SDS, and all the kids were getting up and out of their seats. Allison stood up, and made her way off the bus. She waited outside for Happy.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm

Happy stepped out and gazed around. "Hey Allis-"

Meditation grabbed his arm and pulled him close. She began walking off with him.

Happy stared with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Allison gave him a symathetic gaze, and followed them from behind. Just what was wrong with Meditation? Was it because she knew they were wherewolves?She sighed. What did Meditation hate her so much for?
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Happy stared at Meditation. "Meditation, I don't think-"

"Happy," she hissed, "you don't need that girl. She doesn't know you. We're werewolves remember?"

Happy stared a his feet and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Allison could'nt help but overheard that, and remembered that Meditation still thought her memory was erased. She sighed, well there goes a fun school trip. " Everyone over here!" Mrs. Death yelled at them. She was near the scubadiving station's door, and was making sure everyone was there.

Karma sighed, and walked over to where all the students were gathering waiting for the directions.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Ms. Death clapped her hands. "Alrighty! First, we'll be looking at some marine fauna and fish. Then, we'll learn about how to scuba dive. Then, that's when we actually will." She turned on one heel. "Alright, class. Stay with your partners. Meet up with me when you're done looking around. Kaaay~ Go!"

Many students clambered inside the large building.

Happy turned to Allison, but then Meditation tugged him back. "Let's go, Happy," she breathed, walking in.

Negi walked cheerfully in (random xD).
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:29 pm

ooc:xD

bic: Karma walked up to Negi and asked shyly" D-do y-you want to b-be partners?", If she had to choose somone out of all these people he would be her choice...

Allison was also going to go to Happy,but before she could Meditation had dragged him off. She held back the urge to slap her, and went off to find somone else. Gosh she was ruining everything!
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Negi nodded. "Why, I don't mind at all." He held out his small hand and grinned.

Happy stared at his feet. He yanked away from her grip and stared at her squarely in the eyes. "I... I wanna be Allison's partner for today, okay?"

Meditation glared at him, but nodded. She headed off to find someone else, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Allison saw Happy by himself and smiling ran over." Hey Happy!"She said happily. She smiled brightly"Wanna be my partner?"

Karma looked down at his hand, and blushing grabbed it."Th-thanks...I-I don't th-think anyone else w-would've wanted to." Gosh her stupid stutter was so embarresing!
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Negi nodded. "After you," he said politely, allowing her inside first before he. Oh, geez. I feel like I've done something wrong!

Happy nodded and took her hand without question. "I'll bet it's really pretty inside!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:13 am

Allison smiled, and nodded"Same here!It's probably going to have lots of fish diagrams and stuff too, I mean it IS a scuba diving station."She chuckled, maybe this trip would be good after all.

Karma walked in, trying her best to keep cool, what was wrong with her? She did'nt normally act like this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Field Trip xD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip xD    Field Trip xD  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field Trip xD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: SDS (Scuba Diving Station)-
Jump to: