Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King of the Hill

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Koda ends up flying straight up, and draws her knife as she falls back down. she drives her knife through the top of ganna's skull.

Last edited by Koda on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 am

Ganna quickly takes out a Tranquilizer Gun and shoots Koda as she is hit. Koda falls asleep and dreams about rainbows and ponies. Ganna walks into her dream and taps her. She looks as if she was Freddy Crugar (or however u spell it) and she holds up her hands with claws and KEELS HEEM. Then, she comes outta the dream. MY HILLLL

Last edited by Ganna23 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:31 pm

koda wakes up, sees ganna and jumps to her feet, kicking ganna's legs out from under her and shoving her down teh hill. ganna is now doing log rolls down the hill, uncontrolably.

Last edited by Koda on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Ganna bans Koda from the forum so she cant post XD MY HIILLL!

lol beat THAT

Last edited by Ganna23 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:34 pm

the ban doesn't work! koda returns and kicks ganna between the legs, sending her rolling (again) down the hill.

Last edited by Koda on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Ganna socks her in the face along with a roundhouse. She cheers while standing on the hill. VICTORY!!

btw, if u dont know what a roundhouse is, its a kick to the face o.o

Last edited by Ganna23 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 pm

koda tiptoes up behind ganna, then summons her eagle again. the eagle grabs ganna and drops her dwn into teh grand canyon, on the other side of the world, from a point just above 100000000000000000 feet. then using gusts of wind from her wings, the eagle makes the sea rise and floods the grand canyon.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Ganna gets her magic flying carpet and zooms out of tehre and evading the floods, she escapes the grand canyon. She knocks Koda off and her carpet is sent to Colorado and dropped under a rock slide.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:32 pm

koda's eagle grabs her and takes her back to ganna, where she kicks ganna in the back of her head, sending her flying.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Ganna jumps back up and hugs Koda. She is bewildered and she hugs her back. "BAAAII!!" Koda is then pushed of the hill. YAY
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 am

Koda gets her eagle to peck and scratch ganna until she falls backwards off the hill. :D
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:03 am

Ganna quickly grabs the eagle, it falling along with her. Koda screams and she leaps off the hill for her dear birdy. Ganna lets go, and the eagle is sent tumbling off the hill. When Koda grabs the eagle to hug it, the police surround her, blaming her for eagle cruelty. She was sent to jail. =D
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:28 am

Koda's eagle breaks her out of jail and takes her back to the hill, where Koda holds ganna under water for over an hour, before her eagle gives her a lift back to the hill.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:06 am

Ganna comes back to life and hits the owl, falling into another dimension. She grabs a pokemon - Mewtwo, and goes into her world. She shows Koda the Mewtwo and threatens to kill it. She throws it off the hill, and it rolls into the ocean.

sorry Koda, i dont mean it D=
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:48 am

GANNA!! - joke, i know you didn't mean it

koda grabs lugia and, with lugia's help, rescues mewtwo. mewtwo, in his rage, kills ganna. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Basics :: Forum Games and Randomness-
Jump to: