Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nighttime in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Nighttime in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:24 am

Spoiler:

A young boy trekked through the forest, his eyes glowing a bright blue. He was barely visible against the dark wooded forest. He sat down on a rock, enjoying the moonlight. A crescent moon, he thought. The gathering won't be too far off now. That goes for vampires, too. He thought about that odd girl from school a bit. Meditation... no doubt she's also a werewolf, too, right? I guess I can't be too sure. She could be something worse. Maybe even a vampire. But why does she stare at me so much? Suddenly, the snapping of a twig boggled his thoughts. He whipped around, narrowing his eyes. "Sh- show yourself!" he growled, shuddering with slight fear.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Alex strode out onto the grass, her long black hair flowing elagantly over her shoulder and falling down in waves. She had a sickeningly sweet smile on her face, and looked as if she were a goddess, with moonlight all around her. Along with Alex was her familiar Po. He was a 2 year old bat whom she had enslaved to work for her for all time.(yeah yeah ik dramatic xD). She walked towards Happy,and said with a voice like bells chiming" Greetings Stinky Mutt how are you." She was satisfied with the smell of fear coming off of him, and she smiled evilly.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Happy's eyes widened with fear, but he tried not to show. He failed, obviously. "Oh, h- hi." He didn't take kindly to her teasing remark, so he snarled back, "good, how are you doing, you slimy leech?" His blue eyes glowed ominously as he leisured on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Alex ignored the leech remark, decding to just ignore anything this lowerlife had to say about her drinking blood. She said with an intimadating voice" Oh i'm doing good, I just picked up a little juicebox on the way here." She licked her lips and smiled one of her pearl white fangs showing.Alex looked up at the crescent moon, her red eyes looking extremely bright and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Happy watched her, shuddering a bit. "You shouldn't do that! Why can't you prey on animals like deer or something?" The boy glared at her, angered about the fact that she had found another host. He hated that about vampires; how they would always suck the life out of humans. Innocent humans. "What brings you here anyways?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 am

Alex looked at him with a devilish grin, and said evilly" Let's just say that the prey came out here with us..." Alex lifted her finger, to point out at the woods.

Allison stepped out of the bushes and into the clearing. She looked towards Happy and another girl she did'nt know. She gasped in surprise that somone else was here at her secret hideout.She stuttered" U-uh hi... I uh..er...sorry if I was interrupting something." She looked at the beutifal girl next to Happy and held her breath, she was probably the most beutifal person Allison had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:34 am

Happy watched, frozen in horror. A- Allison! No! I can't let her touch her! He growled, balling his hands into fists. "Don't lay a finger on her! Allison! Get away! Now!" he cried, holding back his anger and fear.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:41 am

Alex looked at Happy, and said with fake sweetness" Oh so soon?She just got here though." She looked at Allison and smiled"You don't want to leave DO you?"

Allison was surprised by the seriousness in Happy's tone, and looked over at the girl again a little anxiously this time, what was Happy so scared about?
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:46 am

Happy shook his head. "No! You gotta get outta here!" he pleaded, crystal blue eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:51 am

Allison turned,and was about to start running,but was stopped on her first step by ice cold hands. Allison turned to see the girl there staring her in the eyes.Allison let out a squeal of fear and tryed to get out of her grasp, but the girl had her in an iron tight grip.

Alex smiled,her favorite part of hunting was when the prey tryed to get away, but found their attempts useless.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:08 am

Happy's eyes widened. "Allison, no!" He recoiled, but then sprung out, a furry wolf ripping through his clothes and replacing the boy who used to stand there. The grey wolf charged, and tackled the vampire, jaws locked around her neck. "I won't let you do that!" he said telepathically so they all could hear. He pressed his paws deep into her side, snarling.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:15 am

Alex growled at him, and bit into his side, her sharp teeth immediately pierced through his tough skin, and injected her venom. Vampire venom can kill a normal human being, but since wherewolves have better healing powers, the venom just causes severe amounts of pain.Alex ripped a small chunk of flesh from Happy's body, and threw Allison across the clearing, causing Allison to thud her head against a tree very hard.

Allison let out a gasp as her head hit a tree. Everything got dizzy, and for a moment she thought this was all some horrible dream. Everyone around her was turning into monsters! How could this be!
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:28 am

Happy stared silently as she tore deep into his fur. He slung her off, slamming her into a nearby tree. Snarling, he bared his glistening white fangs. He glanced at Allison and bounded towards her. "Allison are you alright!?"

Last edited by Mugzy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:35 am

Allison's head felt like it was spinning and she did'nt answer. Her head had started bleeding, and it hurt like hell.This was all too much, humans turning into monsters??? Well...if they were even human.

Alex was launched into a big oak tree, and she made a sickening cracking sound.But even with that she still got up and as if nothing happened she ran over and suddenly growing long lethal nails she ran over and clawed at Happy's face, managing to rip out a piece of his ear. Her eyes had turned black instead of red, and she was really ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Happy didn't flinch, he lashed up and clamped his jaws on her wrist, jerking and twisting about. He waited till he felt bone, but her arm was rock hard. He wriggled about on his hind legs that were difficult for him to stand on at the moment. He felt blood fill his lips and he let it seep out of his jaws. Could he win? He was too inexperienced in combat at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Alex took her chance when Happy bit into her arm. She lifted her hand and swiftly dug it deep into Happy's back, not stopping as Happy's yowls filled the night.

Allison looked at them in horror she was completely terrified, she let out a scream and covered her face to shield her from the horrific sight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Happy fell to the ground, slamming sharply. He didn't move. His breaths came quick. He opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out was blood, splattering onto the ground ahead of him. He was quite a small wolf, not to mention that his voice was childish for his age. "Nnngh..." He attempted to stand, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Alex lifted her arm from out of Happy's back. It was dripping with blood, and she splattered it to the ground making an 'ew' face. She turned around back to the prey with a smile, her eye color changing back to a bright red instead of black. Alex walked over to her prey slowly, to add suspense.She watched as Allison's eyes widened, and she tried to scramble away letting out pleas for help.

Allison sobbed" Pl-please don't hurt me! W-what do y-you want?! I have m-money!"She reached into her pocket and brought out a twenty dollar bill her eyes filled with fear.

Alex kept walking toward Allison until she was in front of her. Alex looked down at the small green paper she was holding, and with a fast movement of her hand snatched it from her and ripped it into small pieces" I don't want money.Money is simply green paper humans use for currency." She lifted her hand about to strike Allison.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:00 pm

A flash of black and red struck the vampire, striking her into a tree, splattering blood onto the bark. It was a werewolf too, but this was different; a she-wolf. She gripped her jaws on her neck and snarled. "You'd better stay away from them," she threatened, hopping off, evading a possible attack. In an attack stance, she bared her fangs, ready to snap.

Happy looked up, his vision blurred. The girl from yesterday! What was her name? Med... Meditation....
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Alex turned in surprise at the sudden attack, how has she not sensed her earlier?!Alex was about to strike the wherewolf, but she was too fast and Alex ended up just striking air.She turned her eyes turning back to black, and ran up to the wherewolf striking her squarely in the face, managing to leave angry red marks down her face. This wherewolf was stronger than the last, and it was a little harder to catch up to her, but she was still certain she would beat her.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:24 pm

"Don't underestimate me," she said, lashing into the air, dissapearing into the treetops. "Because I've been training forever just to kill a vampire!" She was a huge wolf (like from Twilight xD) and she plummeted down, crashing into her, pinning her into the ground, paws pressed into her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Alex hissed at her and then kicked her off of her with her legs."Get off me!"She spat at her. She ran to her and jumped onto her biting her in the neck right where her venom would be the most deadly.

Allison looked over at Happy, and working up her braveness ran over to him."Are you okay?!" She asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Happy didn't reply, he just stared on.

Meditation grinned. She chomped right into the back of her neck, biting deep.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Alex dug her nails deep into the wherewolfs pelt, wincing at the slight pain in her neck. She felt Meditations skin break, and her hand hit raw flesh. She dug her hand deep into meditaion, until she let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:51 pm

But Meditation did not. She pressed her paws onto her chest until she tugged so hard at her neck that the momentum slung her off, letting her land on her feet. She noticed Happy quavering onto his paws.

Happy stared blankly, his ominous blue eyes now black. "I have black blood," he informed her. Why did he think that? It was obvious that the blood that fell from his wounds was scarlet. He stepped forward, steadying himself. Then, he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nighttime in the Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: The Forest-
Jump to: