Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nighttime in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:19 am

Happy stared at her blankly. "Whuh- what's so funny-" He was dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:25 am

Allison wiped a tear from her eye, and said happily" Well it's just the fact that I made it out of that ALIVE. I'm just really glad I did'nt die..." She looked at him and sighed" Then again I guess this is no laughing matte-" She gasped as a sharp pain hit her head, and she held her hand down on it painfully. Allison's head was still hurting after the fight, and she needed to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:31 am

Happy clenched her shoulders. "H- Hey! Stop!" He panicked. He hopped her arm over his shoulders to prop her up. "Where do you... live?"

ooc: Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 Pedobearplz xD
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:42 am

ooc: LOL XDDD

bic: Allison smiled" Just over the milky way!!!" She pointed up at the stars dellusioned.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 am

Happy stared at her. "Mmmph.." He set her down by a tree. "Fine... um... uh... I can do this. I..." He glanced around, looking for something to help her.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:49 am

Allison stared at him, and all of a sudden he turned into a pie(yeah she really bonked her head hard XD).She crawled up to him and bit his leg, not hard enough to hurt him,but hard enough to be really weird...

ooc: She's gone black blood crazy o3o
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:51 am

Happy started to feel extremely awkward. "Ngggh!" He scrambled backwards, holding back tears. "!!!! Oooookay! Uuuumm! Let go... ppleeeasse!" He shook his leg, trying to get her off.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:55 am

All of a sudden he was back to the normal Happy, and she yelped in embarresment" I'M SOOOO SORRY!I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YOU JUST TURNED INTO A PIE AND-" She stopped and closed her eyes as she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:05 am

Happy was so confused. "I was a p- WHOOOA!" He caught her before her head hit the ground. "Hmmph... Are girls really this difficult?" he asked himself as a chibi sweat drop fell down the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 am

Allison was still knocked out and therefore could'nt tell Happy that she was just dellusional(XD yeah she hit her head HARD don't worry though it wears off x3)
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:43 am

Happy stared at her. Until...

SLAP!
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:46 am

ooc: you don't wanna know what i was thinking when I saw' Happy stared at her until...' XD

bic: Allison woke up with a start and looked at him. She yawned and looked around sleepily".........................Where.......am........I??" She had a major headache and she was out in the middle of a forest? What was going on????

Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:50 am

Did I erase her memory? He stood. "Do you know who I am?" he asked, ignoring her question.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:55 am

She squinted up at him, and said" Well.......I think you're......" She closed her eyes,she knew him from somewhere....OH YEAH!She looked up at him, and said smiling" Your Happy!" She looked around still a little hazy about what had gone on here though.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 am

Happy gave a sigh of relief. "Geez, girl... You gave me a fright."
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:12 am

Allison looked at him,confused"Gave you a fright about what?"She was still just waking up and could'nt remember much...yet.( C:<)
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 am

"You passed out! You said I looked like a pie!"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:40 am

Allison looked at him like he was crazy" Why the heck would I say you looked like a pie?! All right I think you are just really tired." She looked around, it was getting really late. She checked her watch and gasped." Oh no!! It's 2:00 in the morning!!" She got up quickly, but her feet were still wobbly and her head still hurt so she could'nt run.She looked at him, and asked" Why are we out in the middle of a forest at 2:00 A.M??!!"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:46 am

Happy stared at his feet. "I give up..." He looked up. "Let me walk you home," he offered.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:52 am

Allison nodded, and said" Thanks...you never know what weirdo's could be out here this late at night."Allison thought hard,it felt like she was forgetting somthing...
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:58 am

Happy helped her up and began walking in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 am

Allison sighed, and pointed the other way towards her home"Y'know the town is that way." She started walking opposite direction. Suddenly she got a flashback, and she saw monsters fighting eachother.She gasped in surprise, wh-what was that?She remembered Happy turning into a wolf, she remembered EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:13 am

Happy turned on his heell. "I knew that!" he sighed, speeding up to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 am

Allison looked back at him, how could he be a wherewolf...She shook her head it did'nt who or what he was he was still Allison's best friend and nothing would change that!She rolled her eyes and said sarcasticallY"SURE you knew that." She giggled, and kept walking by his side towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:19 am

Happy couldn't help but notice her tension. "I know," he said suddenly. "Werewolves must be so creepy to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nighttime in the Forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: The Forest-
Jump to: