Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nighttime in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:58 pm

ooc: OH GAWD HE'S GONE CRONA CRAZY o_O

bic: Alex fell back, but quickly caught her balance again,large bite marks on her neck from when she had been bit by Meditation.She took a minute to gather up alot of energy then she ran towards her again. Grabbing onto her by her neck.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:04 am

Meditation jerked her head back to jab her with her red horns. Her devil-like tail lashed like a whip as she tried to slap her with it.

Happy tackled her, going into rage. He grew three times the size he was before and snarled, wings sprouting from his back. He slapped her with a massive paw to push her back against the tree forcingly (;3).
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:14 am

Ian ran in as he saw his mate, being pinned down and he ran over knocking Happy off his feet. Ian was the head vampire and therefore was granted ultimate vampire powers.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 am

Happy skidded, being unbalanced. The head vampire! Happy did nothing more, but just stared with complete fear.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Ian gave him a look of hate and yelled at the three monsters around him" Explain yourselves!What are you all doing,fighting out here in the middle of the night?!" Ian glared at them hatefully.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 am

"Well, she was hunting my best friend," he protested, glaring at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:13 am

ooc: Yay ur on xD and did I hear BEST FRIEND :DDD

bic: Alex rolled her eyes, and said innocently"But she's just a juicebox! The only reason humans are even on earth is to be a snack for us."

Ian looked down at her, and sighed" You know you're not supposed to drink any blood unless it's out of a blood bag(idk what it's called xD)." Ian looked back up the two wherewolves and said hostily still completely wanting to rip their throats out" Now you both know that fighting is not allowed! If I EVER find out that you two hurt Alex again I will rip your eyes out and shove them down your throat so you can watch me tear open your carcass!"

ooc: Lol yeah 'totally' did'nt steal that from Alpha and Omega x3
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:32 am

Happy nodded. "Uh, yeah..." he breathed. He didn't think he was kidding. He limped over to Allison, the lumbering wolf was a human boy once again. He knelt close to her. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:01 am

Allison was hugging her knees tightly, her head down, sobbing. That was the most terrifying thing she had ever seen. Her pants were tore, and her head was still bleeding. She did'nt answer him.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:49 am

Happy stood up. "I know. I'm a monster. I'll gladly erase you're memory; it's not like I've got a choice," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 am

As Happy got up, Allison grabbed onto his pant legs with one hand. She looked up at him, her face red and her eyes puffy, she shook her head and sniffled" Y-you don't n-need to. I-I'm just s-surprised."

Ian looked at them, and sighed" It does'nt matter what you want. Either way she's seen too much for her own good."

Alex licked her lips purposefully to scare Allison, and laughed when she shuddered.What a scaredy-cat!

Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:08 am

"U- Uh... okay. Let me just help her get home. Then I'll erase her memory," he said, holding out a hand shakily.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:13 am

Allison grabbed it, and got up wobbily. She was really tired all of a sudden and she yawned.This was going to be a LONG night.

Ian took Alex's hand, and then nodding one more time to the wherewolves, dissapeared.

Last edited by iceleaf on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 am

Meditation approached her, thundering up. "Want me to do the erasing myself?" she hissed, glaring.

Happy shook his head. "No, no. I've got this," he swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:29 am

ooc: If he erases her memory does it like completely wipe him from her memory or is it just for tonight?

bic: Allison looked at Meditation, and said"S-so you guys are wherewolves?" She could'nt believe her eyes, right in front of her were two WHEREWOLVES. She swayed and had to catch herself from falling over.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:33 am

ooc: all of Happy and of tonight~ xD

ic: Happy blinked. "Go on, Meditation. I got this," he assured.

The girl nodded and ran off.

Happy turned to Allison. "Not like it matters. I'll reintroduce myself afterwards, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:36 am

Allison nodded doubtfully, forcing a smile."Y-yeah you will..."She held back tears, not wanting to forget her and Happy's friendship.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 am

Happy tilted his head. "What's wrong? Don't be upset. It just wasn't meant for you to see is all. I've done this plenty of times. I promise I won't mess up! And if I do, then..." He fell silent. "Erm... well, that won't happen."
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:43 am

ooc: xD yeah that'll make er feel better XD

bic:Allison looked up at him hoping he was right, she closed her eyes preparing herself for a memory erasing.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 am

ooc: xDD ikr? Razz

ic: Happy set his hand on her head shakily. He couldn't erase her memory, could he!? Plus, all he said was a lie. He'd never erased anyone's memory, and the first time was almost a certain failure! He couldn't mess up. That would ruin her. His hand slid down her forehead and back to his side. He was silent. Happy wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:48 am

ooc: Woah O_o

Allison opened one eye, why had'nt he erased her memory?She tryed not to show the relief on her face when she said" So you're not going to erase it?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:52 am

ooc: XDDD shush

ic: Happy shook his head, a little upset on how cowardly he was being. "I might just make you go brain-dead," he laughed dryly.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:54 am

Allison made an O_O face," W-wait!I thought you said you did it lots of times!"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:58 am

Happy rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, um... I only did that for reassurance," he admitted shyly.
Back to top Go down
Iceleaf

Iceleaf

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:10 am

Allison sighed, but could'nt keep on a serious face, and all of a sudden started laughing. She probably looked crazy, but she could'nt stop, it was probably cuz she was so scared it was funny.

ooc: yeah like that makes sense x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Forest   Nighttime in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nighttime in the Forest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Human Lands :: The Forest-
Jump to: