Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frosty Foretress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:35 am

Snow covered the ground, and the air was still. Nothing stirred, and not an animal in sight except for a camoflaged white wolf trudging through the snow. Her muzzle was streaked with blood, and her paw pads cracked and were sore from the day's walking for miles. She breathed heavily, and the air that escaped her lips came out as hot, smoky puffs. Her brown eyes were glazed with exhaustion and her legs gave way and she heaved herself onto the snow.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Snowstorm watched the white she-wolf as she trudged along through the snow. She would've been almost impossible for him to see, if it hadn't been for the blood over her muzzle and paws. He watched as her legs gave out and she collapsed, then approached her warily.

Is it Fergie?
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Her eyes hung and she saw another creature, though she couldn't quite make out what kind. She quickly brought her legs towards her body and they hugged her chest as she trembled with fear and cold. This animal would eat her, no doubt. She closed her eyes, awaiting the impact.

ooc: yes. its fergie.. xD is ur charrie a wolf? .w.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:22 pm

occ: Yeah he is. You've Roleplayed with him before.

Snow looked at the she-wolf as she curled up in front of him, shivering. He went over and nudged her. "Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Fergie slowly arose. "N- no.. i'm cold and tired.. and hungry.." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 am

Snow looked around warily. "Wait here. I'll go and get you something to eat. Try and stay awake."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:32 am

Her gaze lifted up a bit more. "..where? P- prey is pretty.. scarce.." she grumbled hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 am

Snow snorted, amused. "I live here. I know where all the best prey is." He trudged off.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Fergie watched as he left; her only chance of survival left.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Snow glanced round at the she-wolf as he left, worried. He didn't want to leave her alone for too long by herself. She was too vulnerable. He started running, hoping to get back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:08 am

Fergie awaited his return.

ooc: xD lolfail
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:23 am

Snow stopped running as he caught the scent of a small deer. It would be enough to help the she-wolf get her strength back. He'd already caught a few things before he found her, so he didn't have to worry about himself. He caught sight of a small doe and bent down, close to the ground. She wasn't looking at him. He took his chance and pounced, landing on the doe and killing it swiftly with a bite to the neck. He winced slightly as he felt her fragile bones snap between his teeth. He would never get used to that sensation. He grabbed it by the neck and started dragging it back to the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:22 pm

The scent of blood wafted to her nostrils, though she was pretty sure it was her own. Suddenly, she saw that male wolf once more, dragging along a caribou. She sat up, licking her sore pads, and shakily looking at the caribou. "You're too kind," she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Snow rolled his eyes and dropped the doe. "Hurry up and eat it. The scent of its blood will attract a lot of other predators. We want to be out of here before that happens."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:05 am

She studied him for a long time before nodding. "Alright," she began, bending down to take the first bite. Her eyes sparkled with hunger. "Mmm! Thank you..." She stopped abruply, tilting her head. What was his name?
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:48 am

"Snowstorm." Snowstorm replied. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:48 am

Fergie smiled. "I'm Fergie," she replied, dipping down once more to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:51 am

Snowstorm watched Fergie eat for a moment before going back to keeping watch again. He stood up as he caught the scent of something coming their way. The smell wasn't strong enough yet for him to tell what it was, but he wasn't in the mood to take any chances. "Hurry up." He muttered. "Something's coming. Something big."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Fergie lifted her head and raised an eyebrow. "What? I don't hear anythi-" she began, but she was stopped short by something.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:33 am

"Don't use your ears. Rely on your nose. That'll never fail you." he sniffed, and growled into the darkness. "Polar bear."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 am

Fergie heard a loud growl and she ducked low. Snow and ice caved over, and they were standing on top! She grabbed his scruff and dragged him under the ice that caved over.

Spoiler:

The snow crunched above, and pawsteps were heard. The bear. It breathed heavily, swinging its massive head around hungrily. It stepped down slowly and gave a sniff.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:21 am

ooc: My computer isn't working properly, so if whatever is in that spoiler is important, I'm sorry, but I can't read it.

ic: Snowstorm listened to the bear's footsteps above them and sniffed. That was one BIG bear.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 pm

ooc: not rlly.. it was jsut showing what the cave-looking thing looks like that we were in XD

ic: The bear began to turn around and his footsteps became more faint. "That was a close one," breathed Fergie. She suddenly felt her blood run cold. The bear let out a massive roar and tumbled back in their direction.

"I know that I smell you!" it roared. "I can also hear you! COME OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:41 am

ooc: I can see it now!

ic: Snowstorm sniffed in the direction of the bear. He nudged Fergie and gestured for her to follow him, heading in the other direction. He could smell another entrance in that direction. They could lose the bear if they went that way.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 am

Fergie followed without hesitation, as the paw of the angered polar bear stomped down, enraged. She followed him quicker, as a black nose pushed its way underneath, sniffing vigorously.

"AHA! I'VE FOUND YOU!" he boomed, swiping a paw. He struggled to fit and he roared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frosty Foretress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosty Foretress
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Frozen Arctic :: Winter Wonderland-
Jump to: