Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frosty Foretress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow200

Shadow200

Frosty Foretress - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Tries to get up and gets up his head was down becuase it was broken. He got up on his paws but he was shakey "I dont know.." He answered and tried becuase she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:54 pm

"Here," she offered, bending down. She tried to get under him, and stood up, the injured wolf on her back. "I'll help you," she pamted, beginning to trek through the snow.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Shadow smiled a bit "Thanks" He thanked her and made his head hang so it wont break any more that how it is he thought in his head Im so foolish...
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:04 pm

They arrived back, their pelts covered with snow. She let him slip onto the ground
"Rest here," she said, the snow on their pelts melting. She immediately felt warmer
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Shadow slipped off her back and then carefully walked slowly kinda limping a bit almost falling too to the end of the cave and layd there on his side.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 am

"Are you two all right?" Snowstorm asked, coming over to them.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Shadow falls alseep not answering snowstorm, He stayed asleep for now intell one of them woke him up or he wakes up on his own. He didn't curl he stayed in the position he was in laying on his side. he didn't dream of anything.. Nothing at all he didn't even replay the scene that happened to him..
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Fergie shrugged. "Yeah. I told you he was alive," she panted.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:09 am

"You were the one saying he was dead." Snowstorm muttered, nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 pm

"You made me think that way," she replied quietly. She gave a soft smile and huffed. "I'm exhausted. I guess i'll fall asleep.. goodnight," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:18 am

Shadow still slept then woke up then fell asleep once more.. he didn't wake up intell someone nudged him and yawned in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am

Snowstorm watched the two wolves sleeping for a minute, then lay down next to Fergie and watched the entrance to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Fergie's eyes flickered open. Her gaze settled upon Snowstorm, in which she softly smiled. She slowly closed her eyes and shifted.

The Next Morning c:

Fergie twitched, yawned, then stood up, stretching her drowziness away. "Snowstorm?" she asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 am

Shadow sneezed and woke up still laying there and yawned slightly "Hello anyone else awake." he asked
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 pm

"Me," replied Fergie, scratching her ear delicately. "Are you okay, now?" she asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Snowstorm nudged Fergie gently and peered at the other wolf. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Fergie looked at him. "Oh- hey, Snowstorm! Good morning. Wanna go hunting?" she offered, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 am

"Yeah, sure." Snowstorm stood up and yawned, nuzzling Fergie.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:11 am

"Do you think he is healthy enough to hunt?" she asked, bending down to nose his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Snowstorm went over to the other wolf and peered at him. "It looks like he's broken a few bones, at least." Snowstorm looked at Fergie. "I have no knowledge of medics or wounds, except how to inflict them, so it's probably worse. I don't know if he'll live or not, but I don't think he'll be able to move for a good long time, so don't try." he directed his last words to the wolf. "We'll have to catch something for him, to give him the best chances we can."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Fergie looked at him solemnly. "Oh," she murmured, her soft gaze staring down at her paws. She quickly looked up and gave a determined smile. "Yeah, let's go!" she decided, beginning to bolt out.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:00 am

Snowstorm gave the wolf one last look before following Fergie out of the cave. "When you get back to the cave I'll see if I can find my sister. She's good at that sort of stuff, she might be able to help him."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:20 pm

ergie warmly stared at him before giving a firm nod. She looked away and raised her snout in the air for a scent.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Snowstorm watched Fergie, curious as to how good a hunter she was.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Shadow still was lying there and he yawned noticeing they where gone so he waited intell they came back knowing fergie might come back who knows.

OOC: Hopefully I spelt it right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosty Foretress
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Frozen Arctic :: Winter Wonderland-
Jump to: