Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frosty Foretress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

Frosty Foretress - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:32 pm

ooc: xD you spelt until wrong xD

ic: Fergie glanced around expectantly. "I smell something," she informed, her tail sweeping the ground. She crouched down to the ground, her beady eyes spotting a caribou herd. "Here," she motioned. "You go over there, and i'll single out that one. Right there! With the wounded leg! And i'll lure it to you, okay?" She began to creep away before he could answer.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:56 am

Snowstorm nodded and smiled. Well, she was tactical. He went to the place she'd indicated, waiting for her to send the wounded caribou over to him.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:08 am

OOC: YEAH I just noticed that.

Shadow still layed there doing nothing got bored and all being wounded he didn't like a bad wound is too much for him so he layed there and took a little nap

OOC: I might be gone becuase I am on animation source doing stuff and I have alot of things but I will catch up.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 am

Fergie pressed herself against the ground. She could almost taste the caribou when she leapt from her hiding spot and snapped her powerful jaws at its legs. It staggered, and began speeding towards Snowstorm with incredible speed, despite its injured leg. The white wolf hesitated as she finally got a firm grip on its wounded leg, but it kicked her off. Fergie, in a daze, stood there, her forehead trickling with blood. Just a scratch, she thought, just a scratch..
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:37 am

Snowstorm jumped up at the caribou as it came close to him, getting his jaws round it's neck and twisting his head as his father had taught him to, snapping the caribou's neck, killing it instantly. "Are you all right?" he called to Fergie, looking around for signs of any other predators. The other caribou where in disorder, running in all directions around the two. They'd have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Fergie gave a small nod and padded over, bending down to assist him. A caribou leapt over them, and she ducked down in time. The white she-wolf begin to drag it away, leaving blood trailing behind. "Hurry," she persisted. "We have to get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Shadow sat up his neck hanging but it kinda healed a bit so he put it up just a tiny bit but it was still hurting and half broken he looked around the cave a little bit before he broke his neck again "Where did they go?" he whispered to hiself now knowing they went hunting he layed down again and put his head on his paws. Waiting tell they come back with food or nothing, He was hungry and can't wait to eat. While waiting he closed his eyes then opened them again not wanting to go back to sleep. So he waited and waited for them to come back flickering his ear he thought about them worried if they are hurt, He wants to go to them. But he can't he needs more rest to heal slowly. He whined a bit very worried. He yawned and turned carefully to face the cave enterance for when they come back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Snowstorm helped Fergie drag the caribou through the deep snow. It had started snowing again, the winds getting harsher and harsher. They had to get back quick.

"Need any help?" asked a female voice behind them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Shadow still layed there bored,hungrey... He yawned and was still looking at the cave enternace. He was still worried.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Fergie's ears perked up, and she glanced behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:52 am

Snowstorm looked at the she-wolf behind them. "Serena?"

Serena grinned and nuzzled her brother happily. "Good to see you again, Snow."
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Shadow was still waiting "What is taking them so LONG!"he whispered. While watching the cave enterance knowing there was a storm he was more worried than ever before he flattened his ears.

Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Fergie felt a pang of- what was this emotion? She flattened her ears. "Who are you?" she questioned. "How do you two know each other?"

Last edited by Mugzy on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:08 am

Snowstorm looked at Fergie. "Fergie, this is Serena, my sister." he said. "Serena, this is Fergie."

Serena went over to the other she wolf, trying to show herself as not being a threat. She sniffed her curiously. "Hello." she said finally. "I hope you've been keeping my brother out of trouble." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Shadow was hungrey, He had his ears still flatten. He wanted to go find them but he couldn't so he layed there and waited for them to return to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 am

Fergie gave a sigh of relief. Just his sister.. she thought. Serena's voice snapped her from her thoughts. "Oh- um.. yeah. We were just bringing this to an injured friend of ours," she explained, bending down to pick up the carcass.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:54 am

Serena nodded. "Don't worry, I'll take a look at him. Do you need any help pulling the caribou?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:17 pm

"Sure," she said, gladly accepting the friendly offer. She side-stepped to make room for them both to help.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Shadow yawned, flickering his tail and he was still looking at the cave enterance worried about those two. He was very hungrey and bored. He closed his eyes to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Serena nodded and grabbed the caribou, helping them drag it across the snow to the small cave they'd found.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:01 pm

"Here, Shadow," called Fergie, "is food! Wake up!" The white wolf nosed around, searching.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 am

Snowstorm wandered in and gently pulled Fergie back from the other wolf as Serena went over to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Shadow woke up seeing them back with another she-wolf he didn't know who she was "Who are you?" he asked the she-wolf who is coming to him.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:04 pm

"This is Serena, Snowstorm's sister!" she gladly introduced. "Anyways, that's not important! Here, have the first bite!" she offered, nudging it to him.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:37 pm

"Make sure you eat." Serena said to the wolf. She looked closely at the wound. "It's not broken, but you're not in the best shape. I wouldn't move for a couple of days if I were you, but keep eating and try to keep your neck in that position." she started digging. Eventually she reached a small spring of water in the earth. "Make sure you drink from that as well. It's not cold enough in here for the water to freeze, so you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosty Foretress
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Frozen Arctic :: Winter Wonderland-
Jump to: