Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frosty Foretress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shadow200

Shadow200

Frosty Foretress - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:36 am

Shadow turned on his other side and sat up and let his head down he lapped up some water and then ate some food he ate alot intell he was full and he layed back down on his side "Thanks." He mummbled, he fell asleep again to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:27 am

Fergie gave a nod of agreement before sitting down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 am

"You're welcome." Serena said quietly, glancing at Snowstorm and going to eat.

Snowstorm tilted his head at Serena's warning look but didn't offer any other reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Shadow was still sleeping flickering his tail at some piont, whining a little. He layed there and slept untill someone wakes him up.

Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:19 am

Fergie prodded him. "You okay?" she asked with concern. Returning to her meal, she suddenly asked, "what're your parents like?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200

Shadow200

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:05 am

Shadow woke up hearing Fergie's voice "Im fine." he replied knowing what she said he yawned a little and fell back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:53 am

Snowstorm blinked, and shrugged.

Serena stared at her brother for a moment before turning back to Fergie. "We never really knew our parents. We were separated from them pretty much as soon as we learned to walk."

ooc: can't spell today.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:26 pm

ooc: XD you only misspelled.. er.. nothing XD

ic: Fergie let her ears pin back. "Oh, i'm so sorry," she murmured softly with concern. She scratched her ear, took one last bite, and yawned. "Ahhh... that was pretty tiring. This will last us another day, hopefully," she barked, nodding to the caribou.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:45 am

ooc: Loads of red squiggly lines as I was typing, had to correct all the words. DX

ic: Snowstorm nuzzled Fergie and lay down, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Foretress   Frosty Foretress - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosty Foretress
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Frozen Arctic :: Winter Wonderland-
Jump to: