Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lilac Blooms c:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

The Lilac Blooms c: Empty
PostSubject: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:02 am

The crisp autumn night lingered in the forest. Predators were on the prowl in the night. A small young she-wolf trekked through, her light purple eyes gleaming. The wolf crouched down, stalking forward, her belly fur brushing the ground lightly. Her tail swished lightly against the leafy ground. A small rabbit sat in front of it, scratching its long ears with alert.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:20 am

Maka saw a rabbit also and tried to attack it, jumping through the air she had soon found that someone else was stalking the prey. Accidently she had almost slashed her face with her raiser sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com mysticcreek.com
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am

Lilac looked up with horror. "Stop!" she cried. The rabbit glanced up and streaked away. "Look what you did!" she snapped, flapping her massive wings.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:32 am

Even though she was surprised that there was someone like her she was still furious! "I didn't do anything your the one that scared it off showing your wings all like that. I would have been able to get it if you weren't here!" Maka said with a big sigh and her wings sticking up high.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:37 am

Lilac grimaced with disgust and turned away, irritated. "Hmph! You shouldn't go off stealing other peoples' kills! Go find some other wolf to mess up!" She bared her teeth and snarled.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 am

"I didn't know that anyone was here, it isn't my fault that the prey got away it is yours!" Maka yelled. Whispering under her breath she said, "I guess I am just going to have to follow her to see what her problem is."
With a sigh she followed her from above.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 am

Lilac gave a snarl and the other wolf disappeared. She turned and began padding away furiously, not noticing the winged wolf soaring above her head. The black wolf slipped into the underbrush, disappearing from view. She felt as if she were being followed, and the shadows helped blend her in. She immediately made her giant white wings disappear from view; they gave her away. "Stupid wolf," she growled. The black wolf stepped into a crevice absentmindedly and tumbled inside, howling with alarm.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:37 am

Swooping down came Maka wondering what had just happened. She didn't understand, it did make sense to her why Lilac didn't just start flying instead of hiding.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:40 am

Lilac fell down quickly. She knew the ground was approaching too fast for her. Her instincts kicked in. Her wings began to sprout from her back, but not quick enough. She quickly turned in midair before landing majestically on the ground with dainty paws. She began panting with shock.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:48 am

Maka soon realized that while she was following Lilac someone was following her. She heard a rustle in the bushes and slowly yet quietly creeped over there. She saw these bright gold eyes. Death jumped out of the bush on to her they were so happy to see eachother.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 am

Lilac quickly leapt onto the firm ground and eyed them suspiciously. "Who's that?" she asked, stepping forward. Her purple eyes twinkled with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:07 am

"This is Death he is an old friend of mine but why would you be interested you hate me so far." Maka said in a happy tone of voice. Maka walked up to Lilac and asked "What's your problem all you do is be rude and get mad at people?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 am

Lilac was taken aback. She gave an enraged bark. "HEY! What's your problem? All you do is get in everyone's way!"
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:20 am

"No I don't!!!" Maka was yelling and started to walk back to Death.

"Let's just go Maka I don't want my first night seeing you again to be a disaster because of this wolf, and also I have a surprise that I think that I should show you now that I didn't show you when we were younger." Death said feeling concerned for Maka.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 am

Lilac bared her teeth. A wolf stepped out from behind her. "Go, Crona," she said, her eyes still locked on them. "You aren't needed."

"B- but.. Lilac," answered a small voice. A small black wolf with a light purple tail and paws. He skittishly prodded her side. "Can we go? I don't like it here. I can't deal with two wolves at once."

Last edited by Mugzy on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:28 am

As Death and Maka start to walk away Maka stops.

Death asks her, " what are you doing? We need to just go."

"Death, he seems to be affraid of us." Maka said with a laugh. "How about we scare him somemore. You use to love scaring other wolves let's do it once more for old times sake."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 am

Crona's ears perked up, and immediately flattened against his skull. "I don't like where this is going," he breathed.

Lilac stepped in front of him. "Leave him alone! Don't try anything funny!"
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:37 am

"Oh don't worry I was just joking around. Come on Death you said that you had something to show me so let's go." Maka turned around and started to walk away "See you guys around Lilac."

"Maka... were going to the place where you showed me that you had wings, behind the waterfall. I dont really remember the way so you lead." Death said lying, he didn't want Lilac to come up behind Maka and attack her.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:40 am

Lilac stomped after them. "Where are you two going!? You better apologize to me!" She glared at Crona, making him shudder and take a long swift step back. "C'mon Crona," she said.

"Huh? Oh.. okay," he said lightly, crouching down and following her.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 am

Maka stopped in her tracks and said Im sorry there, now will you stop following us we need some privacy he doesn't want to show you guys so just go on please." Maka said as politely as she could.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:45 am

"I don't believe you," she persisted. "Why not? What's so great about it?" she urged, lashing her tail around with eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:51 am

"It just deals with when me and her were younger she told me a secret and so now I have a couple to tell her. You guys wouldn't understand so dont worry about it and when she says sorry she means it." Death said politely but trying to get away as soon as possible

Death and Maka ran away as fast as they could hopping that the way they took even though it was longer would make lilac not know where they went. So they ran through the spook side of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:54 am

Lilac nodded at Crona and grasped his shoulder and took off, soaring above them.

Crona covered his eyes with his paws. "Urgh.. Lilac..! Put me down! Put me down! It's so scary up here! I don't know how to deal with heights! PUT ME DOOOWWWNN!" he cried, twisting and turning in every direction.

"Crona-" she gasped before, her grip loosened and the wolf dropped down. Tears streamed down his face.

"Lilac! Help me! Help me! I don't wanna die! I can't handle dying!" He landed into Maka and began to bawl.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:01 am

"OW!!! What was that for are you a bomb or something? Ugh..... I forgot that she could fly!" Maka said frustratedly.

"Wait.... She is like us..... I mean you. Great why is she following us? Speak up Crona!!!" Death started to yell at Crona wanting to know why they were following them.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 am

Crona's fur shot up like a rocket. "Whaa-" He hesitated, and a chill shot up his spine. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to! Don't hurt me!" he whined, speeding to a tree to sulk. He sat down, staring at his paws gloomily.

Lilac glided down and landed. "I'm coming with you guys, whether you like it or not," she stated. She trotted over to Crona and soothed him. "Crona! Crona!" she stammered. "It's alright! He's just asking you a question!"

"B- but.. I don't know how to deal with questions! I don't know the answer.. why does that guy expect so much of me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lilac Blooms c:
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Land Animal Lands :: Diamond Dream-
Jump to: