Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lilac Blooms c:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 am

"I think you are wolf." Fang stepped into the cave and glared at him. "My mate may have started this fight, but that's just the kind of person she is. If you try fighting back now, you won't stand a chance against the two of us."
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 am

Crona shifted uneasily. "I know," he breathed, crouching down, baring his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:38 pm

"And you still challenge us?" Fang was shocked, but found himself mildly impressed by the young wolf's bravery. "Just for that I'll fight you alone, until Talon wakes up and insists on butting in." he slipped into a crouch and growled, his body blocking the wolf's exit from the cave.

Talon shifted slightly in her sleep, oblivious to the two.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Crona blinked, his small eyes straying over to the side. "Would it be a fair fight? I don't think I can deal with a big dragon when i'm wounded.." He looked up. "But still," he said monotonously, his eyes darkening, "my blood is black."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:58 am

Fang didn't move, watching the wolf, waiting for him to make the first move.

ooc: that third picture you've got on your sig is moving in exact time to the song I'm listening to.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Ooc: xD I love when that happens lol

Ic: Crona dashed to the side, to the other side, faked a change in direction, and slammed into the dragon with fury.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Fang growled and swiped the wolf away with his tail. "You'll have to do better than that!"

ooc: it's doing it again!
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Crona's eyes flashed, and he crouched down. He charged at him, leapt, and bounced off, scratching him in the process. He began to run circles around him. Over. Clockwise. Clockwise. Clockwi- Where'd he go? Crona jabbed the dragon in the side of the head with a sharp blow. "I don't know how to deal with this! Lilac won't like me if I give up," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:54 am

"What friend is she if she'll think the less of you for not stupidly going to your death." Fang demanded, holding his ground and sending a wave of flames as the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Crona stood there, his body being penetrated by the flames. Is he right? I don't know. I don't know how to deal with this! Does she know how to deal with me? Does this dragon know how to deal with me? Can these flames deal with me? Can I deal with these flames? Can I deal with this dragon? Can I deal with her? No. Crona looked up, his eyes blazing as the fire singed his fur. I can't deal with it. I can't deal with anything. Nothing knows how to deal with me. Why? Was it because..? "MY BLOOD IS BLACK!!" he cried, jabbing the dragon in the mouth as he blew fire.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:34 am

Fang jumped back, shutting his mouth and catching the wolf with his paw, pinning him to the ground tightly, one claw at his throat. "Nice try."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Crona chomped down on his claws, allowing his blood to sizzle under the dragon's foot. "Thank you," he growled, his back paws scraping against its leg.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Fang blinked at the wolf and flicked it's head, positioning his foot so that his claw would cut into his throat if he moved at all. "So, give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Crona said nothing. "I guess you're right. I don't deserve to live. If you're going to kill me, I can't do anything. Lilac will just see another dead friend before her eyes." He looked at him and laughed hysterically. His eyes shrunk. "HAH! Haha... did you know her parents died? HAHHA!! I'm all she's got! HaaAA!! Isn't it soooo funny how i'm gonna die just like them!?" Crona suddenly gulped. He stared past the dragon's eyes. "No, i'm not a bad person.. There's no one truly bad in this world."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 am

Fang stared at the wolf and blinked. Okay.... at that moment Talon woke up.

Talon yawned and stood up, wandering over to her mate so she could nuzzle him. "Are those wolves causing trouble again?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Crona's distant gaze looked at her sharply.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:05 am

"I'll take that as a yes." Talon hissed sharply, giving the wolf a dangerous look.

Fang looked at his mate. "Talon, go outside and see if you can find this one's friend. Bring her back here, if you can without harming her. We'll see if she can talk some sense into him." He watched as Talon nodded and soared out.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:40 am

ooc: LOL she doesnt wanna post here anymore cus we posted too much w/o her.. oh well.. xDD

ic: Crona stared at him nonchalantly, his voice monotonous as he spoke. "Alright," he said, sitting up.

--

Lilac's fur stood on end. She shook her pelt slowly, glancing around. "Damn it, Crona," she growled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:53 am

Talon looked around and soon found one of the winged wolves from earlier. The one they'd called 'Lilac'. She dropped out of the sky in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Lilac staggered backwards. Her eyes were filled with fear. As she finally remembered the same dragon from earlier, she growled with rage. "What'd you do with Crona!?"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Talon peered at the winged wolf sharply. "I've done noting with your friend." she said coldly. "My mate has simply asked me to come and fetch you. Your friend is safe. I just want to bring you to him."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:21 pm

"Thank gosh! Is he okay!? " she cried, her massive wings flapping. She arose into the air and began to follow Talon.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:47 pm

"He's all right." Talon nodded as she reluctantly led the winged wolf back to the cave behind the waterfall. "We just need you to convince him that you don't want him to commit suicide by trying to fight 2 full grown dragons."
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:58 pm

"You don't have to fight him," she said. "He's always so full of himself sometimes.."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:52 am

"Normally we wouldn't, but it's him starting the fight. Dragons aren't completely invulnerable. We couldn't just let him start attacking us and not do anything about it." Talon landed inside the cave, where Fang and Crona were glaring at each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lilac Blooms c:
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Land Animal Lands :: Diamond Dream-
Jump to: