Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lilac Blooms c:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Lilac rushed to him and smothered him with friendly licks. "Step away!" she barked to the dragon, snarling, pushing away the claw. She grabbed his scruff and yanked the bloody body out. "What are you doing, Crona?"

"I'm doing this for you," he coughed. "Go away. I'm alright. I don't feel pain. After all, I have black blood..." Black liquid seeped from his jaws as his unsteady gaze was a blur.

"Oh, Crona. You don't have to do this for me. I'd rather you alive than dead," she whispered.

"But I started this.. I must finish it.."

"No you don't. Don't make a promise you can't keep.." Lilac said softly, licking a wound on his nose. Crona stared at her a long time before replying..

"Oops."
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Talon and Fang stared at the two. "So we're settled?" Talon asked after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Crona snarled an whipped around. "OF COURSE WE-"

"Are," interrupted Lilac. "Sorry for disturbing."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 am

Fang nodded respectfully to the two. "You got guts, kid." he said to Crona.

Talon yawned and curled up again, hoping to get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 am

Crona scowled and murmured to himself, "too bad yours aren't splattered on the wall.." He followed Lilac slowly. He turned to look back.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:36 pm

ooc: i just dont want to it isnt because of that you try and get me to do stuff that i dont really like and you wont let me not
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com mysticcreek.com
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:01 am

ooc: are you here to tell me about.. whatever the heck this is, or are you actually gonna RP?
wtf are you talking about? also, if you want to do something, then do it ._. don't come crying to me >>
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Fang watched the small male wolf looking back over his shoulder and lay down next to his mate, curling his body around hers and watching for the wolves to leave before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lilac Blooms c:
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Land Animal Lands :: Diamond Dream-
Jump to: