Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
You gotta log in to be awesome...
Mystic Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can RP as an animal or a human. This RP is where you decide whether you live or die.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lilac Blooms c:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:10 am

"Why follow us there is no point and if he is scared of going down a water fall then he might not want to come." Death said sternly "Just leave us alone it is not right for you to be stalking us."

"Death let's just go if they follow they follow it doesnt matter." Maka said not caring.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com mysticcreek.com
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 am

Crona lifted his head with weak effort.

"Don't listen to them, Crona. Let's keep going, okay?" she urged. The black male wolf stood up slowly, sniffling. "Let's go. We can do whatever we want," she laughed. She turned and closed her eyes and gave a sigh. Something brushed her leg and she looked down. "Crona! Now is not the time to be clinging to my leg!" she scolded, shaking her leg vigorously.

Crona grasped her back leg tightly. "Nooooo!" he sang. Immediately, the doglike form disappeared from him, and he was a normal human, and he clambered onto her back. "Carry me," he said, wrapping his arms around her neck with fear.

Lilac gave an irritated sigh and trudged on, the human shaking with fear on her back.
Back to top Go down
Http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 am

Maka's confused and just starts walking.

"Maka wait up i don't want to be left here all alone." Death said quietly and cought up to her
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:23 am

Lilac was finally right next to them. Crona laid on her back, his face in her pelt. "Are you sure you know where you're going?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:26 am

"We know where we are going we just wish that you wouldn't follow." Death and Maka stated at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:28 am

ooc: or in other words, in unison XD

ic: "Why? Are we being obnoxious?" Lilac said loudly, giving a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:38 am

"What is wrong with you, you aren't giving us a break from you at all!?!" Death said harshley.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:39 am

"Nah, you guys don't deserve one," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:43 am

They were finally there all they had to do now was get to behind the waterfall and it is hard to unless you jump into the water or fly under.
So Maka and Death flew and Maka was absolutely surprised that he had wings and he didn't tell her years ago.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:45 am

Crona immediately covered his eyes as Lilac quickly slipped underneath the waterfall. They emerged out of the water and shook off her pelt, letting Crona slip off easily. The boy gripped his arm with insecurity and stammered, "wh- where is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:52 am

"It's behind the water fall, it's the place that me and Maka use to hind from everyone when we were pups." Death started to remember the flash back an so said, "I didn't want to tell her though that when we were younger that we were going to have to be mates it's a force marriage, and it doesn't bother me but I don't know about her." \

Maka finally got the guts to talk, "We are being forceed to marry each other? Wait why??? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:53 am

Lilac cracked up laughing. "Who's forcing you?" she panted.

Crona just sat in the corner like a good boy. c:
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:57 am

"Our parents were royalty, don't believe me if you don't want to but it is true." Death said.

Maka is just stitting there my Crona feeling like an idiot. "How could I not know this?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:01 am

"Royalty, huh?" Lilac echoed. She sat down and ruffled her wings. "Hm.. that sounds like a personal problem," she huffed.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:05 am

"You wouldn't know anything about it just like I said," Death said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 am

"Oh?" She blinked. "You don't have to get married. You could run away or something, right?" she suggested, nudging his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:14 am

"No I tried they brought me right back and I also wanted to come back I missed Maka and I always thought that she didnt like me so that is also why I ran away. I didnt want her to have to marry someone she doesnt even like." Death said and was aabout to cry.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:42 am

"Then kill her," replied Crona coldly.
Back to top Go down
Nehemiah

Nehemiah

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 pm

"I'm not gonna kill her! How stupid are you?!?!" Death said wishing that Lilac and Crona would just leave.

"Why would you say something like that C-Crona." Maka said with a studder at the end.
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Crona said nothing, but slowly turned his head to look at her. His eyes were round with determination. "I don't know.. I just think it'd be a good idea," he said. "By the way," he chuckled, "did you know that my blood is black?" He suddenly lost his human shape and faded into a wolf and tackled her with force. Crona let out an uncontrollable laugh and snapped at her neck, missing.

"Crona!" choked out Lilac. She rushed over and stopped, her heart beating vigorously. "Stop it, Crona! Crona, can you hear me!?"
Back to top Go down
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 am

Someone else join plz..? C:
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 am

Ooc: OK.

ic: Talon growled in her sleep, trying to ignore the shouting. She had a wing over her head in a vain attempt to blot them out, but it wasn't working. Finally she stood up and growled at the small group. "All right, what the hell do you want that's so important that you have to disturb my sleep to get it!" she said loudly, spreading her huge wings to their full length.

Ooc: Talon doesn't like people disturbing her sleep....
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 am

Lilac shook her head from the scene and glanced around. "Who said that?" she asked, her head whipping around
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Admin
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 am

Talon snarled and come out of the shadowy area of the cave where she'd been sleeping. "I did."
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mugzy
Admin
Mugzy

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:40 am

"What do you want, scrap?" threatened Lilac, eying her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lilac Blooms c:   The Lilac Blooms c: - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lilac Blooms c:
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creek :: Land Animal Lands :: Diamond Dream-
Jump to: